Our team studied on 55938 reviews available online for P Mount Phono Cartridge, chose the finest ones and prepared P Mount Phono Cartridge Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal P Mount Phono Cartridge from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best P Mount Phono Cartridge from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best P Mount Phono Cartridge
Our team scanned 55938 reviews before putting any suggestions for the P Mount Phono Cartridge in this article.
|1||Audio-Technica AT81CP Replacement Phonograph Cartridge with Conical Stylus for P Mount Turntables||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||Cartridge and Stylus, Needle for Technics SL BD22||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Original AT3472P better than AT3482P AT81CP cartridge||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Audio-Technica AT85EP Turntable Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Goldring E3 Phono Cartridge||9.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Audio Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount for P-Mount Turntables Bundle with Blucoil Carbon Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Replacement Audio Technica (ATN3472||9||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||LP GEAR CFT4PSE P-mount cartridge||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Ortofon 2M Red Moving Magnet Cartridge||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Audio-Technica AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge Blue||8.2||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Audio-Technica AT81CP Replacement Phonograph Cartridge with Conical Stylus for P Mount Turntables
- Cartridge and Stylus, Needle for Technics SL BD22, SL QD33, SL QD55, SL B350, SL D20, SL3, SL B100, SL...
- Original AT3472P better than AT3482P AT81CP cartridge
- Audio-Technica AT85EP Turntable Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount, 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical cartridge...
- Goldring E3 Phono Cartridge
- Audio Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount for P-Mount Turntables...
- Replacement Audio Technica ATN3472, AT3472, AT3482P Stylus Needle
- LP GEAR CFT4PSE P-mount cartridge
- Ortofon 2M Red Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Audio-Technica AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge Blue
1. Audio-Technica AT81CP Replacement Phonograph Cartridge with Conical Stylus for P Mount Turntables
- Replacement model for the following cartridges: AT300P, AT3482, AT3482H/U, AT3482P, and AT90CD
- Fits P-mount Turntables
- Conical stylus
- Bonded round shank construction
- 0. 6 mil
2. Cartridge and Stylus
- Complete with fixing bolt and stylus guard and SPARE STYLUS
- Up to date design fits vintage turntables
- Excellent sound quality typical of Audio Technica
- SL-D20, SL-3, SL-B100, SL-B200, SL-B21
3. Original AT3472P better than AT3482P AT81CP cartridge
- Made for P-mount T4P turntables
- Industry Standard, original AT3472P cartridge used by many turntables manufacturers for Sound Quality, Performance, and Value.
- Aluminum alloy cantilever for accurate transmission of record groove modulations
- Later models (AT3482P, AT81CP) tried to emulate AT3472P but failed due to cost constraints
- Made in Japan by Audio-Technica
4. Audio-Technica AT85EP Turntable Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount
- 0. 3 x 0. 7 mil elliptical cartridge designed specifically to fit linear format P-mount turntables
- Features Audio-Technica’s unique dual moving magnet construction
- Para-toroidal coil construction assures an excellent sonic clarity and wide channel separation
- Compatible with linear tracking turntables with T4P plug-in connectors, no matter the brand
5. Goldring E3 Phono Cartridge
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil super elliptical diamond stylus shape
- Aluminum cantilever
- Tracking force range: 1.5 g – 2.5 g (2.0 g recommended)
- Frequency range: 20 Hz -20 kHz
- Genuine Goldring cartridge
6. Audio Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount for P-Mount Turntables Bundle with Blucoil Carbon Anti-Static Vinyl Cleaning Brush
- TRACKS YOUR RECORDS’ GROOVES ACCURATELY – The Audio Technica AT85EP is a dual moving magnet cartridge with 0.
- REPRODUCES DETAILED AUDIO – This cartridge features a wide channel separation of 20dB and 20Hz~20kHz of frequency response, ensuring you get the most accurate audio reproduction.
- PROVIDES DISTORTION-FREE SOUND – This dual moving magnet cartridge utilizes 400 mH coil inductance, which transmits subtle sonic details with pure clarity and free of distortion.
- OFFERS USAGE FLEXIBILITY – The AT85EP cartridge is designed for P-mount (plug-in) turntables.
- INCLUDES – Audio Technica AT85EP Dual Moving Magnet Cartridge with Elliptical Stylus P Mount.
7. Replacement Audio Technica (ATN3472
- 6 MIL PRECISION DIAMOND PLAYS 33 AND 45 RPM RECORDS WITH 1.5 GRAMS TRACKING FORCE.
- Stylus Construction: 0.7mil conical tip & Bonded Round Shank
- Recommended Load Impedance: 47k ohms
8. LP GEAR CFT4PSE P-mount cartridge
- Carbon fiber technology for remarkable nuance and tonal complexity
- Harmonically exquisite, refractive, large multidimensional soundstage
- Super Carbon Fiber cantilever for excellent tactile acuity to grooves
- Spectra Elliptical diamond for very fine tracing accuracy; Diamond tip r/R radii: 8 × 18 µm (.
- Codeveloped and designed by Audio-Technica with LP GEAR
9. Ortofon 2M Red Moving Magnet Cartridge
- Universal fit for most turntables
- Upgrade from stock cartridges
- The Ortofon 2M Red is an all-purpose cartridge that delivers open, dynamic sound with a slight touch of warmth.
- The Ortofon 2M Red features an Elliptical diamond
- Can be upgraded with an Ortofon Stylus 2M Blue
10. Audio-Technica AT-VM95C Dual Moving Magnet Turntable Cartridge Blue
- VM95 Series dual Magnet cartridge with 0.6 mil Conical stylus
- Aluminum cantilever
- Specially wound coils increase output voltage
- Durable low-resonance polymer Housing
- Threaded inserts in cartridge body enable cartridge to be mounted to headshell with just two screws – no nuts required.
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best P Mount Phono Cartridge currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top P Mount Phono Cartridge based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the P Mount Phono Cartridge before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the P Mount Phono Cartridge they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good P Mount Phono Cartridge, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your P Mount Phono Cartridge before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable P Mount Phono Cartridge will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good P Mount Phono Cartridge if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated P Mount Phono Cartridge on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.