You can trust our selection for Label Maker For Electricians Reviews. Because We have worked hard studying and analyzing 53963 reviews for Label Maker For Electricians and rating them. It was a difficult job to list only ten products for Label Maker For Electricians where thousands of them available online. I hope it will help you to take final decision for Best Label Maker For Electricians.
Comparison Chart for Best Label Maker For Electricians
Our team scanned 53963 reviews before putting any suggestions for the Label Maker For Electricians in this article.
|1||Brother P-touch, PTD210||9.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|2||DYMO XTL 300 Label Maker Kit (1868814)||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|3||Electronics For Dummies||9.6||Check Price on Amazon|
|4||Brother PT-E110 Label Maker||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|5||Rhino 4200 Labeling Tool Industrial Label Maker QWERTY Keyb||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|6||Brother PT-E105 P-Touch Edge Handheld Industrial Label Maker with Interactive Menu and Automatic Lamination (AAA Batteries Not Included)||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|7||Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200||9.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|8||DYMO Industrial Label Maker - RhinoPRO 5200 Label Maker||8.8||Check Price on Amazon|
|9||Brady BMP21-PLUS-KIT1 Printer Kit||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
|10||Brother Mobile PTE500 Handheld Labeling Tool||8.4||Check Price on Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Brother P-touch, PTD210, Easy-to-Use Label Maker, One-Touch Keys, Multiple Font Styles, 27 User-Friendly...
- DYMO XTL 300 Label Maker Kit 1868814
- Electronics For Dummies
- Brother PT-E110 Label Maker, P-Touch Electrician Label Printer, Handheld, QWERTY Keyboard, Up to 12mm...
- Rhino 4200 Labeling Tool Industrial Label Maker QWERTY Keyb
- Brother PT-E105 P-Touch Edge Handheld Industrial Label Maker with Interactive Menu and Automatic Lamination...
- Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200, Single Pole, Needs Neutral Wire, 2.4GHz Wi-Fi Light Switch Works with Alexa...
- DYMO Industrial Label Maker | RhinoPRO 5200 Label Maker, Time-Saving Hot Keys, Prints Fast, Durable Label...
- Brady BMP21-PLUS-KIT1 Printer Kit
- Brother Mobile PTE500 Handheld Labeling Tool, USB Interface, Li-ion, Auto Cut, Carrycase
1. Brother P-touch, PTD210
- Quick access to fonts, frames, symbols and more
- Prints up to 2-lines on labels up to 12 millimeter wide
- 14 fonts, 97 frames, and more than 600 symbols
- Back-lighting: No, Built-In Handle: No
2. DYMO XTL 300 Label Maker Kit (1868814)
- Makes professional labeling fast, easy, and efficient
- Life-like on-screen print preview with color display shows exactly how labels will look attached to cables, pipes, panels, and more.
- Built-in labeling applications on the home screen and pre-set layouts for almost 100 patch panel models eliminate size and spacing guesswork.
- Prints durable labels from 6mm to 24 mm including continuous tapes, laminated cordless and cable wraps, heat shrink tubing and pre-cut labels with a durable built-in cutter making label production fast.
- PC-connectivity* and free DYMO ID software for easy transfer of labels to and from the XTL 300 for jobsite editing and printing, with integrated connectivity to Fluke Networks LinkWare Live, quickly connect to LinkWare Live to access, view and import cable ID data.
- Durable built-in cutter makes label production fast
- Pre-loaded templates ensure perfect formatting and save time while the maximized print area helps reduce label waste.
- Kit includes DYMO XTL 300 Label Maker, carrying case, AC charging adapter, USB cable, rechargeable lithium polymer battery, one 1″x23′ roll of all-purpose labels, one roll of 150 13/16″x1-9/16″ laminated wire/cable wrap labels, lanyard, Quick Start Guide, and software download card.
3. Electronics For Dummies
4. Brother PT-E110 Label Maker
- FUNCTIONS: Five dedicated keys give you immediate access to labelling functions specifically developed for cable wrapping, cable flagging, faceplate labels and printing multiple labels with sequentially incremented numbers.
- EASY TO USE: Many labels consist of identifiers with a combination of letters and numbers.
- USES: Includes 200 icons/symbols on your labels, from categories such as Electrical, Audio/Video, Security and Network Infrastructure.
- PRINT UP TO 12MM: You can print labels in 3.
- TESTED TO THE EXTREME – Only Brother genuine tapes are rigorously tested to be temperature, sunlight, water, fade and abrasion resistant.
5. Rhino 4200 Labeling Tool Industrial Label Maker QWERTY Keyb
- Value not found
6. Brother PT-E105 P-Touch Edge Handheld Industrial Label Maker with Interactive Menu and Automatic Lamination (AAA Batteries Not Included)
- ERGONOMIC AND PORTABLE: This compact tool is easy to carry in a pouch or pocket for use from the contractor’s jobsite to the home office with ease.
- EASY TO NAVIGATE MENU: Reduce the number of keystrokes necessary to personalize your labels with the help of the well-organized menu system.
- 9 SLOT MEMORY: You can store up to 9 of your most commonly used labels to save time and energy on repetitive jobs.
- ONE-HANDED CUTTING: No scissors necessary: Once the label is at your choice length, simply press the onboard cutting tool, located on the corner of the label maker, to release the prepared label.
- COMPATIBLE INK CARTRIDGE SIZES: The P-Touch Edge supports the following sizes for HGe Tape: 6mm, 9mm, 12mm.
7. Kasa Smart Light Switch HS200
- Easy guided install: Neutral wire is required, standard wall plate size.
- Control from anywhere: Monitor your light status.
- Voice control: Enjoy the hands-free convenience of controlling the lights in your home with your voice via Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant; perfect for times when your hands are full or entering a dark room.
- Scheduling: Use timer or countdown schedules to set your smart switch to automatically turn on and off while you’re home or away.
- Trusted and reliable: Designed and developed in silicon valley, Kasa is trusted by over 4 million users.
8. DYMO Industrial Label Maker - RhinoPRO 5200 Label Maker
- GREAT FOR ASSET MANAGEMENT: Print Code 39 and Code 128 bar codes on 3/4 inch (19 millimeter) wide labels.
- INDUSTRY COMPLIANT: Meet key ANSI and TIA/EIA 606 A industry labeling standards
- TIME-SAVING FEATURES: Exclusive, one-touch “Hot Keys” to automatically size, space, and format label text for electrical and patch panels, terminal and 110 blocks, wire and cable flags, horizontal and vertical wraps, and fixed length applications.
- FAST LABELING: Labels up to 77 percent faster than the competitionBased on independent testing of Rhino 5200 vs; Panduit PanTher LS8, Brady, BMP21, Brother PT1650 measured in number of key strokes when making patch panel labels and all associated wire and faceplate labels.
- USE WITH AUTHENTIC DYMO LABELS: Uses DYMO Industrial labels with chemical heat and UV resistant materials; also prints heat shrink tubes and non adhesive labels.
9. Brady BMP21-PLUS-KIT1 Printer Kit
- Includes BMP21 PLUS Portable Label Printer, Hard Carrying Case, Lanyard, Li Ion Battery and Charger, AC Adapter, M21 750 499 Label Cartridge, and Quick Start Guide.
- Handheld label maker capable of creating multi line labels for clear identification of wires, panels, circuit boards, and any other industrial items.
- Drop tested and reinforced with molded rubber impact bumpers and hard carry case for durability in the most demanding of environments.
- Labeling keyboard contains letters A to Z and numbers 0 to 9, and paired with backlit LCD text display for easier, more efficient labeling.
- Prints text in single color and in 6 different text sizes ranging from 6 point to 40 point.
10. Brother Mobile PTE500 Handheld Labeling Tool
- Feature: USB interface
- Feature: Li-ion
- Feature: Auto cut
- Country of origin: United States
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Label Maker For Electricians currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Label Maker For Electricians based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Label Maker For Electricians before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Label Maker For Electricians they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Label Maker For Electricians, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Label Maker For Electricians before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Label Maker For Electricians will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Label Maker For Electricians if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Label Maker For Electricians on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.